Welcome to the Gymea Gorillas Junior Rugby League Football Club.
REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE ONLINE FOR THE 2020 SEASON
SEASON 2020 REGISTRATION FEES
- U6 tackle – $125.00
- U7 and U8 tackle – $150.00
- U9 tackle – $175.00
- U10, 11, & 12 tackle – $200.00
- U13 to U18 tackle – $210.00
- Girls U9 to U18 League Tag – $150.00 ( individual age groups for 2020)
- Womens Open League Tag – $150.00
- Mens Over 35 League Tag – $150
Senior Players – 19 yrs and above
Registration is not yet open for Senior Player. Senior registration is conducted separately and information will be provided at a later date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if need further information.
Active Kids Voucher
- The NSW government provides active kids vouchers. See the link below for information about Active kids
- The voucher can be used when registering your child to play Rugby League with Gymea JRLFC.
- You MUST apply for the Active kids voucher prior to registering so that you can use the voucher during the registration process.
- YOU CANNOT CUT AND PASTE YOUR ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER NUMBER IT WILL NOT ACTIVATE – YOU MUST TYPE IN FULL VOUCHER NUMBER.
- Click the link below to get your Active kids voucher.
How To Register
There is a new and improved “Play Rugby League” registration process for the 2020 season designed to provide a better experience for Rugby League participants.
Click on the “Register Now” button to take you directly to our Gymea JRLFC registration page on “Play Rugby League”
- Make sure to expand the page using the down arrow on the right, then click “register” to begin
- You will be prompted to logon to your NRL account (new for the 2020 season). If you do not have an existing NRL account you will be able to create one during the registration process.
- If you have registered in previous seasons, please use the same email as last year.
- If creating a new NRL account use the same email you used in registration last year.
- This is to ensure previous participant history is available.
- If you do not remember your password use the “forgot password” link to reset. It will email you a reset link.
- If you do not get the email to reset, then it means you do not have an existing NRL account. In this case you will need to create your NRL account. REMEMBER to use the same email as last years registration (if you registered last year)
- Login to your NRL account and select the participant you wish to register, or click “add new participant.
- Once logged in any participant previously registered in the old system with that email will already be linked to your account and ready to register.
- Complete the registration form. ensuring you select the correct “Type of Registration” . E.g. If registering to play Rugby League select “Player Tackle” , or “Player League Tag” if registering for League Tag.
- There is a drop down menu on the right of screen as indicated by the red box in image below. Use this to select the type of registration.
For more information on the new registration system, download and watch the video in the link below:
- Please upload a passport style image showing head and top of shoulders of the player you are registering and a copy of your Birth Certificate. This will speed up the registration process.
- This image is used in for player ID
- For those players wishing to transfer from another club you will need to contact email@example.com.
- Please provide a full name, DOB, a current email address and the club you are transferring from.
- We can then apply for the transfer on your behalf.
How to get help
If you have any questions regarding registrations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Gear Day – 17 February 2020, 4.30 to 7pm
Registration is done ONLINE ONLY. The club will still hold gear days for:
- Registration inquiries
- Mouthguard fittings
- Purchase shorts $25 and socks $15.
- NEW PLAYERS U6 to U8 (that have not previously registered with the club) will be provided socks and shorts free of charge