2023 Registrations Online
Season 2023 Registration Fees
Rugby League (Male & Female)
Mini Rugby League
Mini Rugby League
Mod Rugby League
Mod Rugby League
International Rugby League
Girls League Tag
Mens League Tag (Not open for rego yet)
Senior Players – 19yrs and above
Registration is not yet open for Senior Players, including Under 20s tackle, Open Age tackle and Open Women’s (tackle & League Tag). Senior registration is conducted separately and information will be provided at a later date.
Please contact email@example.com if need further information.
How To Register
Registration is completed ONLINE ONLY. The club is planning registration info day, dates to be announced soon If you have any questions regarding registrations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to expand the page using the down arrow on the right, then click “register” to begin
- You will be prompted to logon to your NRL account. If you do not have an existing NRL account you will be able to create one during the registration process.
- Login to your NRL account and select the participant you wish to register, or click “add new participant”.
- Once logged in any participant previously registered in the old system with that email will already be linked to your account and ready to register.
- Complete the registration form. ensuring you select the correct “Type of Registration” . E.g. If registering to play Rugby League select “Player Tackle” , or “Player League Tag” if registering for League Tag.
- There is a drop down menu on the right of screen as indicated by the red box in image below. Use this to select the type of registration.
All registered players are subject to our Grading policy. Read our Grading policy here
- If you have registered in previous seasons, please use the same email as last year.
- If creating a new NRL account use the same email you used in registration last year. This is to ensure previous participant historyis available.
- If you do not remember your password use the “forgot password” link to reset. It will email you a reset link.
- If you do not get the email to reset, then it means you do not have an existing NRL account. In this case you will need to create your NRL account. REMEMBER to use the same email as last years registration (if you registered last year)
Please upload a passport style photo showing head and top of shoulders of the player you are registering and a copy of your Birth Certificate. This will speed up the registration process.
For those players wishing to transfer from another club, please register with Gymea first. Click yes when the system asks if you wish to transfer. Then follow the prompts. If you have any issues with transfers please contact email@example.com.
The NSW government provides active kids vouchers. Click on LEARN MORE for information about Active kids. The voucher can be used when registering your child to play Rugby League with Gymea JRLFC.
You MUST apply for the Active kids voucher prior to registering so that you can use the voucher during the registration process.
YOU CANNOT CUT AND PASTE YOUR ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER NUMBER IT WILL NOT ACTIVATE – YOU MUST TYPE IN FULL VOUCHER NUMBER.
Click ACTIVE KIDS to get your Active kids voucher.
Thank you to ALL our generous sponsors for supporting us. Please consider our sponsors when purchasing goods & services